Pages

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Me-Made-May 2014

me-made-may'14


So I decided to participate in Me-Made-May for the first time. I have a fair number of me-made items, so why not look for a reason to wear them!  May is the perfect month for a New Englander to try this challenge because we can wear the cool (or this year cold!) weather clothes at the beginning of the month and then maybe, if we're lucky, get to bust out the summer clothes at the end.

Here's my pledge:

 'I sign up as a participant of Me-Made-May '14. I endeavour to wear 4-5 handmade garments each week for the duration of May 2014'

I have a few dresses, a few skirts, a pair of capris, a pair of shorts, a couple of t-shirts and a sweater to mix in. Each week I'm going to post a round up of my outfits that include me-made items- some people post an outfit photo every day.  I suspect those people do not currently have a baby and a full-time job.  Maybe someday that can be me!

No comments: